Doesn't matter, I've got (a) PK III

Inspired by the ramblings of Motorised Dandruff, I've attempted to cast the PK wagon 3D print. As you can see I painted the master with the rubber before the big pour. Quite a few air bubbles so I'm not confident in the end result. We'll see.


  1. I've always found that tapping the side of the mould while it is setting releases most of the bubbles. A gentle stirr with a screwdriver also helps

  2. It didn't work - after three attempts. So I got frustrated and packed the rubber and hardening agent away for my next attempt... at the moment I'm playing with my HOn3.5 stuff :)


Post a Comment