Getting there. I've now added a proper backscene. This was printed by a local printer here in Upper Hutt, Print Big. I'm quite pleased with the result:
The module is almost there - there's lots of little bits and pieces to add (e.g. more trees, fences, and possibly a house in the left hand corner) but otherwise it's about 90% finished.
I'm tossing up whether I should make a corner module next or a traverser. I'm thinking a traverser as that means I've got storage space for rolling stock...
|The trick was to match the backscene with the module's landscape.|
|A short train on the bridge - hope no-one notices the lack of couplers.|
|The module as at today.|