ZBP Swap Body "Pulpliner" V

Roof and sides now on. Note plans in the background to show that I do actually follow them...
I've finally got the roof and sides on the ZBP. I would've added the channel which the curtain side attaches to, but it turns out I don't have any small enough... next stop, the hobby shop.

In other news I managed to screw up Daryl's curtain sides which he gave me, although I wasn't going to add them just yet (the underframe needs to be painted, as well as the overall model) I started prepping them by using dilute PVA and wetting the paper they're printed on, to create a canvas affect. Unfortunately that caused the printing to go all splodgy, which is unprototypical. Apparently.

So now for Plan B, which is to create decals and apply them to the sides of the wagon...

Comments